Monday, September 13, 2010

0 years 1 month 3 weeks 5 days


Dear Austen,

Well, mommy had a birthday! I am now twenty seven. Where does the time go....
To celebrate, daddy took me to a ridiculously expensive dinner the night before while you hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Brunette. I also got a beautiful gold and diamond necklace with a tiny mommy and baby in the center....so awesome I will treasure it forever!
That night, the night before/and of my birthday- well, you just didn't wanna sleep! Ugh! You kept mommy up from about 3am on! But that's okay, you napped with me on the couch for a good portion on the day so it's alright.
Grandma and Grandpa gave me a furry bathrobe, it's bright green and oh-so-warm and fuzzy! You love it for breastfeeding and naps. It's like wearing a fuzzy blanket! I love it!
Yesterday you and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Biggs for the afternoon. Daddy had to work. But we had fun! Your Aunts Cori and Katy both got to hold you for a while, and you were just so darn tired by the time we left! I tried to put you down for a nap but I think there were just too many different loud sounds of kids running wild for you! But you slept well last night, so I suppose it worked out well.
You're awfully tired this morning too! But sort of restless, since daddy put you in your crib and woke up less than an hour later and were still tired, so now you're napping on the couch. Of course, you went to bed at 9pm last night and slept almost through the night.....so how you are tired, beats me! haha!

Regardless, another day in the life! In a little while we will be waking you to run some errands, so I'm glad you will at least be in a happy mood! We love you son!

Love always and more each day,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday K. This is a lovely photograph of Austen. god bless!

    ReplyDelete