Sunday, August 22, 2010

0 years 1 month 0 weeks 4 days


Dear Austen,

You slept in your crib last night from 12:15 to 4:45! That's a long time for you!

Then you spent the next 4 hours with mommy and daddy without fussing and we got up as daddy was leaving for work. You and I watched tv for a few hours and now you're napping so I can clean up breakfast!

You went down really well last night too, usually I have to try a few times before you stay, but you just settled right in without a problem! Yay! I hope this means you're going to start sleeping longer!

I have a long list of chores to do today, so I hope you're as good of a boy as you were yesterday! I can't swaddle you anymore, though the first few weeks you were inconsolable unless you were tightly wrapped up in a swaddler or blanket; Now you hate it! Funny how fast you are changing!

Love always,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment